General Information About the Classes
- Proof of vaccination is not required and use of mask is at your own discretion
- All classes will take place in the seminar room at Marketview Liquor
- All participants must be 21 years to attend (ID required)
- All classes are $35 (some higher) per person (to be paid on-line only in advance of class)
- Each class holds a maximum of 30 people (may vary based on class)
- Reservations are REQUIRED
Redemption and Bib & Tucker Master Blender Seminar
Join Dave Carpenter, Master Blender for Redemption & Bib & Tucker Whiskies in a seminar for whiskey novices and enthusiasts alike! Redemption’s line of premium whiskeys are enabling a new generation to discover America’s original favorite rye-forward whiskey. Rye whiskey was America’s favorite spirit prior to Prohibition, and its bold spicy flavor connected with generations of Americans not short of challenges. Following Prohibition, rye whiskey largely disappeared, yet America’s character and resolve did not. We believe that bringing back authentic rye whiskey will be appreciated as much now as it was then. Crafted by Master Blender, Dave Carpenter, Redemption Whiskey is inspired by pre-Prohibition recipes that bring forth truly distinctive ‘rye-forward’ notes. In addition, he will present the award-winning Bib & Tucker 6-year-old Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey.
Dave Carpenter will be presenting virtually with a local host in the seminar space. Small appetizers will be provided. You will be tasting Redemption Wheated Bourbon, Redemption Bourbon, Redemption High Rye Bourbon, Redemption Rye, Redemption Rum Cask Rye as well as Bib & Tucker 6 year Bourbon.
Date: Thursday, Nov 4th