There is no better way to celebrate the passage of time than with wine, a birthday and gifts. If someone special in your life is having a birthday, wine will make an excellent gift. Since wine ages, a birthday wine bottle is a thoughtful way to remind someone that things do get better with time. It’s also possible to personalize wine gifts for her birthday or his special day and to pick out a white or red to perfectly capture the moment.
Marketview Liquor has a wide selection of wines from all over the world. Whether you want a 21st birthday champagne bottle for your best friend or a New Zealand bottle of white wine for your co-worker who loves Lord of the Rings, our selection will let you gift with confidence.
A Good Wine for a Birthday Gift
Everyone has a different taste in wine. For someone who drinks regularly, consider looking for recommendations. For someone who is new to wine or has just turned 21, consider a champagne, sparkling wine or easy-to-drink option, which is popular with everyone. Wine is a truly universal gift that can be enjoyed for many birthdays.
Whether you’re seeking wine birthday gifts for him, her, a colleague or someone else, consider the following ideas:
- Get professional picks: Choosing wine for a birthday gift does not have to be daunting, even if you’re not an expert. Mike, our owner, uses his more than 45 years of wine experience to bring you recommendations through Mike’s Picks. It’s an easy way to make sure you find the best birthday wine for everyone.
- Include special details: Finding the best wine for a birthday gift is only the first step. Attach a special tag or wrap up the bottle in beautiful paper or a wooden box for a photo-worthy presentation.
- Buy a case: Rely on birthday wine delivery from Marketview Liquor to easily get multiple bottles to your door without heavy lifting. With a whole case, you can get a friend or loved one to enjoy a bottle a year to see how the wine changes over time. Instead of one birthday gift, they’ll get a gift every year and think of your thoughtful gesture.
- Say it with a birthday wine basket: Don’t know whether your recipient likes white or red? Get a wine set or a few bottles. You can create your own birthday wine gift baskets with a few snacks and a special card.
- For a splurge, choose a vintage from the year the person was born: Buy a vintage from the year the recipient turned 21. Or, buy a whole case so you can toast each year’s passing.
Best Wine for a Birthday Gift
Here are some of our top picks for that perfect birthday wine bottle:
- Wycliff Brut Rose Champagne: Is someone special celebrating a milestone birthday? The tasty flavors of raspberries, strawberries and pear in Wycliff Brut Rose give it a light body with a crisp finish. Pop this bottle of champagne for someone’s 21st, 30th or even 80th birthday.
- Montevina Terra D’oro Zinfandel Port: A heavier port is the perfect drink to enjoy with some birthday cake at the end of the night. The Montevina Terra D’oro Zinfandel is rich and sweet, with flavors of blackberry jam, cassis and dark chocolate.
- Canyon Road Merlot: A classic merlot is the perfect crowd-pleasing wine birthday gift. Break out the Canyon Road Merlot during dinner or when you get home later. The slight oak and vanilla tones along with plum and black cherry aromas make this wine an approachable choice for everyone.
Make getting older a time to celebrate for family and friends! Shop birthday wine gifts at Marketview Liquor for our terrific selection and great prices. You’ll find gift-worthy bottles in every price category, so you can celebrate everyone’s birthday with a great bottle.